Come live and practice in Iowa in the largest of the Quad Cities. The Quad Cities area of Iowa has been catching a lot of attention lately, and for good reason. For instance, 2 of the 4 cities won the title 'most livable small city' from the National Council of Mayors. The area was ranked by CNN as one of the 10 best places to buy a house in the US. It was named 'the most affordable metro' area by Forbes magazine, ranked among the fastest-growing areas in the nation in high-tech jobs, and was honored as the '2012 All American City.'
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Chris Ballard firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2605
- BE/BC physicians with emergency medicine training required
- Hospital-employed position
- Patient census is 75,000 annually
- Full-time schedule with daytime and nighttime duties
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Medical, life, and disability insurance included
- CME time available
- Malpractice insurance included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail