You will enjoy living and working in this Minnesota town. This is a friendly, family-oriented area that does not have the hassles or complications of larger cities. You will be able to enjoy pristine rivers, wildlife, and forests. Great shopping, art, and excitement are accessible in Grand Forks or Fargo. A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV to Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com.
- Competitive compensation package
- 12-hour shifts; 12 - 14 shifts per month
- Low volume
- Will accept ABEM or IM/FM with EM experience
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Visa sponsorship available
- Epic EMR
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail