Woodland Clinic Medical Group (WCMG) is currently seeking to add a third Occupational Medicine provider.
- Full time, outpatient opportunity
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Enjoy Work-Life Balance
- Enjoy autonomy and the support of a growing healthcare system
- Guaranteed salary to start
- Shareholder track
- Experience in Occupational Medicine
- DOT Certification
- MRO certification, preferred
- FAA certification, preferred
- Generous benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401k retirement plan, with employer matching
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan
If family is your top priority, then Woodland is the place to be. Woodland is a family-oriented community, with access to great schools. The city of Davis houses the University of Davis and is only 10 minutes away.
- Family-oriented communities (Davis and Woodland)
- Affordable housing
- Outstanding schools and access to California universities
- Short drive to Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, and Lake Tahoe
- Easy access to Sacramento International Airport
About Dignity Health
Our Medical Foundation is aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California. The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture, and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello Humankindness.
Join us and be a part of our amazing journey!
Salary Range: $260,135 - $289,039
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.