Perched on Lake Okeechobee midway between West Palm Beach to the east and Fort Myers to the west, Clewiston is Florida's sweetest town. That is because of its sugarcane crop and Sugar Festival. Visitors come for sugar tours, to fish for bass in the nation's second-largest freshwater lake, and to hike or bike the lake's trail.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Sharon Wilmot email@example.com (203) 663-9331.
- Independent contractor
- No call
- Low volume
- Outpatient only
- Solo position; must be able to do hips, knees, and shoulders
- Florida license preferred
- Must be board certified
- Lakefront lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail