You will enjoy working in Sterling with its tight-knit, family-friendly community, excellent education opportunities, and terrific facilities. The Rock River provides plenty of summertime fun for the boater, skier, paddler, or fisherman. There are five golf courses in the immediate area, one of which is operated by the Sterling Park District. It is just an hour drive to the Quad Cities and Rockford and an hour and a half from Chicago.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Josh Tepper email@example.com (203) 663-9365.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Total joints experience/fellowship is preferred
- Clean medical history; active Illinois medical license
- Robust benefits package
- General orthopedics with an emphasis in total joints
- Experience in anterior approach hip replacement is preferred
- Open to subspecialty experience; 20% - 30% max subspecialty potential
- Hospital-employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail