You will enjoy this town that is a regional recreation destination, attracting large numbers of tourists and seasonal residents each year. The surrounding area is home to several lakes used for fishing, boating, wake sports, sailing, jet-skiing, swimming, and freshwater scuba diving. For those who enjoy drier recreation, they find 14 golf courses to test their skills on.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Sharon Wilmot firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9331.
- Opportunity to provide regional orthopedic care to diverse population
- Candidate would ideally add arthroscopy, upper extremity/hand, and basic trauma services to program
- Campus houses a 26-member multi-specialty group
- Flexible call requirements
- Dedicated orthopedic PA-C onsite
- MAKO robot
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Comprehensive insurance benefits included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail