Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center is seeking an experienced BE/BC Oncologist to join their established practice located just minutes from the some of the best hiking, biking, and skiing.
• This lifestyle opportunity offers a lighter patient load and a negligible call schedule that allows you nights and weekends to explore the great community around you.
• Established Oncology program recruiting for growth - join a cancer care team with nationally recognized physicians who are leaders in their field.
• Shaw Cancer Center has received a numerous accolades and national recognition n for its commitment to excellence and quality of care including Quality Oncology Initiative Certification, Gold Accreditation from the CoC, and recognition as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
• Quality driven practice with robust practice and administrative support.
Employed practice opportunity offering competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) Retirement, 35 days PTO, 5 days CME, and $10,000 CME Allowance.
Located just under 2 hours west of Denver, Vail is home to famous ski resorts, great outdoor hiking trails, and incredible shopping. World class skiing and outdoor recreation could be out your backdoor.
• Recognized as one of the best places to live in Colorado, the communities of Eagle County offer access to highly regarded public and private schools.
• Endless outdoor activities from incredible snowsports in the winter to golf, boating, fly fishing, and hiking in the warmer months.
• Enjoy diverse shops and restaurants, a thriving cultural arts scene, lively entertainment venues, friendly neighborhoods, and spectacular natural beauty.
• Robust and diverse local economy built on tourism, hospitality, a thriving construction industry, healthcare, and a growing entrepreneurial community
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time