Come practice in a small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality of life in this beautiful mountain setting. It is also just 45 minutes from Harrisburg and 2 hours from both Philadelphia and NYC.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Linda Graziani firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9334.
- Employed position
- Healthcare benefits included
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Recruit, interview, and select residents
- Must assist in the recruitment of qualified anesthesiology faculty
- Teaching experience in an anesthesiology residency is required
- 2+ years of (full-time) professional experience in anesthesiology
- Must have current certification by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail