AltaMed, a leading healthcare system providing services to more than 300,000 Southern California residents, is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for a multispecialty clinic due to growth. Candidates must have a passion for senior care and an interest in an exclusive geriatric practice. Candidates must be MDs or DOs who are board-certified or actively pursuing certification.
- 100% outpatient position with no hospital call or nursing home rounding
- Be responsible for all general geriatric care duties
- Excellent work-life balance - No weekend clinic or extended patient care hours
- Enjoy a flexible schedule - Mon - Fri, 8 am to 5 pm
- See only 12-15 patients per day
- Call is one week per year
- Work for one of the largest network of FQHCs in the nation
Community Highlights – Live and Work in Sun-Soaked Southern California
Greater Los Angeles offers various activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking scenery and iconic points of interest all around, you'll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
- Live downtown, near world-class beaches, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round allow for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and plenty of beach activities
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Hollywood, Universal Studios, Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm
- A variety of collegiate and professional sports
- Convenient access to Orange County, San Diego, the mountains, Temecula Valley Wine Country, Joshua Tree, and Yosemite