Come live and practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas. It offers botanical gardens, national parks, and attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. It neighbors the largest ranch in the country, consisting of over 800,000 acres. It is home to major commerce and shipping endeavors due to its deep harbor. With its thriving economy, it is a great place to call home.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See an average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Family medicine physicians and internal medicine physicians welcome to apply
- Fully outpatient with hospitalist group support
- Mid-level support staff and integrated EMR allows you to focus on patient care
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Competitive base salary is negotiable depending on experience; full benefits package
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, life insurance, and medical provided
- Includes retirement with employer match, 30 days of vacation/holiday time, and CME
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Our services are free for you