Find your Future at Banner Health
Join the state’s leading healthcare organization as we continue to experience phenomenal growth!
NOW OFFERING PAID TIME OFF PLANS
Banner Health is currently seeking part-time and full-time physicians to join our Urgent Care team. This is a great opportunity for providers who enjoy a busy environment with hands on procedures and prefer a flexible schedule.
We are hiring for the following areas:
- Casa Grande
- East Valley Phoenix
- West Valley Phoenix
A description of our clinics:
- Open 7 days a week. Many locations are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Some locations may be open until midnight, requiring two providers. Shifts at these locations are 8:00 am – 8:30 pm or 12:00 pm-12:30 am.
- Fulltime candidates must be available for two weekend shifts and one call shift per month.
- Support staff, point of care testing equipment and beautiful facilities
- Supervising Physician opportunities with added compensation available
We seek candidates who are:
- Board certified/eligible in Family Medicine Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds required
- Must have recent experience with all ages (newborn to geriatric)
- PA Supervision requires weekly communication, chart reviews and clinical counseling
- Familiarity with EMR systems
- New grads welcome
- Patient-focused, friendly and enjoys a collaborative environment
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. Physician well-being is a key focus. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
Banner Health’s total compensation package includes:
- New added benefit for Urgent Care Physicians… Approved time off as of January 1, 2023…ATO includes paid holidays, sick days and vacation time.
- Banner Health offers a highly competitive salary plus paid malpractice
- Pre-tax retirement savings choices including 457(b) and 401(k) with up to 4% match after the first year
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Physician wellness initiatives designed to reduce burnout and encourage balance
- Locations qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and let's talk about where you'd like to practice!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Urgent Care Services
One of several locations throughout the Valley, AZ Physician-Urgent Care