EXCELLENT URGENT CARE OPPORTUNITY!
New compensation plan, we value our Physicians with higher wages
Full Time shifts available. Flexible Scheduling.
Banner Health is currently seeking full-time physicians to supervise our PAs in our Urgent Care team. This is a great opportunity for providers who enjoy a busy environment and prefer a flexible schedule.
A description of our clinics:
- Open 7 days a week. Many locations are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Some locations may be open until midnight, requiring two providers. Shifts at these locations are 8:00 am – 8:30 pm or 12:00 pm-12:30 am.
- Some weekend shifts required, and one call shift required per month
- Support staff, point of care testing equipment and beautiful facilities
- Board certified/eligible in Family Medicine Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds required
- Recent experience with all ages (newborn to geriatric)
- PA Supervision requires weekly communication, chart reviews and clinical counseling
- Familiarity with EMR systems
- New grads welcome
- Patient-focused, friendly and enjoys a collaborative environment
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with thirty hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. Banner Urgent Care is a key service line in our continued growth. As a leading, integrated provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers with a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better.
Your voice is valued, and your well-being matters. In addition to a culture where innovation and improvement are encouraged, Banner Health offers a highly competitive salary plus paid malpractice. Benefits available for full time providers.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Ambulatory Provider Group recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BAPG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Facility & Location InformationBanner Urgent Care Services - East Valley
1955 W Gauadlupe Rd., Mesa, AZ 85202 Physician-Urgent Care