Nocturnist Hospitalist - Independent Contractor - Antioch, CA
Nocturnist Hospitalist - Independent Contractor
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is looking for an independent contractor BC/BE Nocturnist to join our busy and growing Hospitalist division at Sutter Delta Medical Center.
Location: Antioch, California
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Possess an active California Medical License
- Average of 6 admissions overnight
- Cross cover about 60-70 patients overnight
- EICU backup
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 380+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group(SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.