Corpus Christi Medical Center is seeking a Interventional Cardiology cardiologist to join a large private cardiology group practice in Corpus Christi, TX.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be a board certified or board eligible fellowship trained Interventional Cardiology cardiologist
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license, or have a TX medical license in good standing
- Candidates with experience or new fellows will be considered.
About Corpus Christi Medical Center:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center offers an income guarantee in the first year of practice
- The hospital will also offer startup and incremental expense support to help the new recruit adjust into private practice
- The practice offers a partnership track and investment opportunities
- Corpus Christi Medical Center (CCMC) is a four-hospital campus system licensed for 631 beds
- CCMC offers a full range of healthcare services including a level IV trauma designation, women’s services, orthopaedics, cardiovascular, general surgery, urology, med-surg and two (2) da Vinci robots
- With our broad spectrum of in-patient, out-patient and specialty programs, Corpus Christi Medical Center continues the role as a trusted healthcare resource for South Texas residents
Enjoy white sandy beaches, the botanical gardens, world-renowned bird watching, boating, fishing, museums and much more! With the beach at your doorstep, tort reform, and no state income tax, Corpus Christi is like finding a pearl in an oyster. Join the medical staff at Corpus Christi Medical Center and enjoy fun in the sun on the Texas Gulf Coast.