Come live and practice in this Michigan college town that is midway between Chicago and Detroit. This area offers year-round family attractions and abundant natural resources, such as easy Lake Michigan access, for boating, biking, and skiing. This livable and friendly city offers a variety of entertainment, quality dining, and unique shops and galleries to please the entire family.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Eric Gant Jr at email@example.com or (954) 837-2756.
- Competitive compensation with negotiable sign-on bonus based on experience
- Potential for loan repayment
- Robust benefits package with retirement account and medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm work hours with shared call schedule
- 30 days paid-time off per year
- Daily patient load of 15 to 20
- Access to NCI clinical trials
- Opportunity to work at a Commission on Cancer's Outstanding Achievement Award-winning center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail