You will enjoy practicing with a few experienced physicians and additional nursing support staff. An established and successful primary care clinic is adding one more doctor to their group. See an average of 20 patients per day and practice seeing a diverse patient panel. 4.5-day work week ensures a great work-life balance. Excellent compensation plan including over 100k student loan repay, 6 weeks of PTO, sign-on, and relocation. This opportunity gives you plenty of amenities in a growing community with close access to Houston. Must also possess an unrestricted Texas medical license or be eligible to be licensed in the State of Texas. Will accept board-eligible as well as board-certified physicians
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Art Moran at email@example.com or (203) 663-9358.
- 4.5-day workweek seeing an average of 20 patients each day
- New residents and experienced family medicine physicians and internists are welcome to apply
- Mid-size PC clinic with mid-level support staff
- Quality patient panel of 18 - 22 patients per day depending on specialty
- Competitive compensation includes student loan repay over $100k, 6 weeks PTO, sign-on, and relo
- H-1B visas welcome; no J-1 support
- Large growing city with plenty of amenities
- Paid malpractice and retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail