Established in 1978, Abrazo Medical Group is an employed multispecialty provider group based in the Phoenix area. We are a physician-driven group with strong administrative support and have consistently been a national leader for quality and patient satisfaction scores.
We are experiencing continuous growth and are seeking additional Primary Care physicians to join our outstanding team in Buckeye, AZ.
- Full-time, employed opportunity
- 100% outpatient only
- Tenured group with collegial environment
- Large clinic with room to grow
- Practice call required
Buckeye, Arizona is the fastest growing city in the United States that offers great potential to build your practice here.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Abrazo Medical Group:
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- Administrative support that includes an in-house marketing and business development team ready to help you grow your practice
- Professional centralized support for billing, credentialing, and human resources
- A competitive and comprehensive financial and benefits package
- Malpractice, health, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.