Location: Chicago: Swedish Hospital part of NorthShore University Healthsystem
Comp: Competitive Salary, guaranteed two years
What you will need:
License: Illinois Medical License or pending
Education: Gastroenterology Fellowship
Certification: Board Certified or Board Eligible
What you will do:
- Treating a broad spectrum of Gastroenterology patients in the clinic and GI lab
- An opportunity to develop an area of subspecialty interest if desired.
- Opportunity to teach and participate in research
- Work alongside advanced practice nurses with subspecialty experience and training
At Swedish Hospital we share a common mission and vision with NorthShore based on a mutual commitment to the neighborhood and serving the community. We have a shared belief that the best healthcare is local, rooted in the community, and defined by positive relationships, exceptional experiences, and quality care delivery.
When you join Swedish Hospital you are joining 50 board-certified physicians as part of NorthShore who provide our patients with the highest quality care in several conditions, ranging from:
- Diseases of the liver and colon
- Hepatocellular cancer
- Pancreatic disease
- Disorders of the biliary system
- Gluten sensitivity and gallbladder disorders
- A Women's GI program tailored to meet the unique physical, social and emotional needs of women.
Our gastroenterology specialists come from diverse, multicultural backgrounds, giving them the insight to meet your specific needs and preferences. Additionally, we are committed to developing the next generation of GI clinicians through fellowship training at NorthShore in affiliation with the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore University HealthSystem offers physicians a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health (medical/dental/vision)
- Routine Time Off (RTO) with no accrual or capped time
- Tuition reimbursement program for physician/faculty member and their families which has both tax-free and taxable benefits,
- Executive and physician deferral plan
- 403b tax-deferred annuity plan
- And, more.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.