Advocate Health is seeking an OB/GYN to join an established practice at our newly renovated hospital in Marinette, WI. This is an exciting opportunity for a new or seasoned physician to practice in a small town with access to MFM, Level III NICU, REI and 12 additional OB/GYNs from the same integrated system just under an hour away.
- Call is 1:3
- Qualifies for J1
- Average patient volume per day is 10-15
- Strong work/life balance
- Strong support staff in clinic
- Strong referral base in the market
- About 250 deliveries at the hospital annually
- Good mix OB & GYN, fair amount of GYN surgery
- Clinic on-site at the new hospital/walk down the hall to L&D
- NICU, MFM, REI and da Vinci surgical system available less than 1 hr away in Green Bay, WI
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
About Marinette, Wisconsin
Located on the south bank of the Menomonee River, Marinette, boasts excellent public schools, affordable housing, and a wide variety of outdoor activities in all of its four seasons
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.