The Syracuse, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Center is recruiting a full-time Hematology/Oncology physician. Must be BC in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in both Hematology and Medical Oncology and have experience in the full range of hematology/oncology clinical services. We are affiliated with the medical school at the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Teaching of medical students, residents and fellows is an integral part of the position. The position provides an opportunity for individuals committed to an academic career in clinical care, teaching and research and requires excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to team building. You must qualify for an academic appointment at the University.
Manageable workload! Generous time for patient care: 60 mins for new patient appointments; 30 mins for follow-up appts.
Visa holders are welcome to apply!
Assistance with payment of med school loans up to $200K may be available. Sign on bonus is available!
Syracuse includes an abundance of outdoor activities and trails to explore, unique culinary experiences to try, a rich college community, and affordable real estate. Syracuse boasts beautiful landscapes and plenty to do outside. It is considered a smaller city with a smaller economy but is one of the most affordable cities to live in out of all the places in New York. Since Syracuse is a diverse community, there are naturally more culinary options that you can t find in many other places.You can enjoy the outdoors year-round. Visit the waterfalls in the summertime, go apple picking in the fall, enjoy the slopes in the winter and smell the cherry blossoms in the springtime. Syracuse offers breathtaking outdoor scenery to enjoy no matter what season you re in.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- One full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 Days paid absence to attend CME
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/ unlimited carry over; 11 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
If interested, e-mail CV to email@example.com