Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Rya Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9406.
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday, plus Saturday mornings
- Full benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, and 1 week of CME included
- $300K to $350K base salary
- At least 24 patients each day on average
- No state taxes; affordable community
- Benefits include medical, LTD/STD, life insurance, and 401(k) with 4% matching
- Licensed in Texas (or in the process) preferred
- 100% pain management
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail