Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Gastroenterologist.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren t just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a hospital within a hospital specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health s missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. We also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to a $25,000 sign-on, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
Together, we ll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We ll honor each other s dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We ll encourage joy, demand safety, and take pride in our integrity.
As a Gastroenterologist, you ll work with 3 other Gastroenterologists and 3 APPs to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
- You would practice at Intermountain Health: St. Vincent in Billings, Montana
- You would work with a team of experienced physicians and receive excellent mentorship
- You will be joining an established group with a great team dynamic
- Throughout the day you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with strong nursing support and other specialties
In this line of work, every day is different, that s why you ll need to know how to:
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnosis and treatment.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens.
- Serve as a collaborative physician for advanced practice registered nurse.
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Fellowship trained in Gastroenterology.
- American board certification/eligibility in required specialty.
- Able to obtain a Montana medical license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- ERCP required.
It s also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- A sense of team and patient care focused.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Gastroenterologist on our team we hope you ll join us. At SCL Health you ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
St Vincents GI Lab
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$1.00 - $1,000.00
We care about your well-being mind, body, and spirit which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.