The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are seeking a motivated neurosurgeon to join our Neuroscience division. We are looking for someone who can do Endovascular work as well as Neurosurgery work. Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages. A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
What makes us a great family to join?
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Paid Time Off, with CME w/stipend
- Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability, centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house human resources, IT, marketing, business development, and PR teams
There is an urgent need for your services!
Spanish speaking a big plus.
A true border town, El Paso takes pride in being named one the country s Safest Places to Live. El Paso s residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country. Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- MD/DO degree
- Endovascular Neurology training and/or Endovascular Neurosurgery training
Interested candidates should send a CV for immediate consideration.