Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Urology physician.
Location: Los Gatos and Mountain View
- General urology position including oncology, BPH, Men s health and pediatric urology if interested
- State-of-the-art medical center in Los Gatos
- On-site outpatient surgery center
- Flexibility in office scheduling, 4 day work week
- 16-22 Pts per day
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG Urology colleagues
- Access to Da Vinci Xi surgical robot at multiple local hospitals
- Board certified or Board eligible in Urology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
Community: Los Gatos
Located just minutes from the high tech heart of Silicon Valley and nestled against the majestic Santa Cruz Mountains, Los Gatos has a small town feel with big time appeal.
With its well-educated and affluent population, Los Gatos is a unique community. Its natural beauty inspires a healthy lifestyle. Los Gatos is brimming with wineries, shops, and restaurants to please a variety of tastes. This sophisticated community is home to several technology start-ups and prominent entertainment companies.
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.