Metropolitan-based, 275+ provider, physician-owned and governed multispecialty group seeks a fellowship-trained hand surgeon.
- Join an experienced fellowship-trained Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgeon and 2 Ortho/Joint Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgery residency with Hand fellowship preferred. General Surgeons and Plastic Surgeons with hand surgery fellowship training and board certification will be considered based on experience.
- Opportunity to build a new service line - hand, wrist, elbow, upper extremity
- No hospital/ER call, no general trauma call
- Orthopedic PA support
- New group-owned ASC to open in 2024
- Physical Therapy department of 25 providers and Medical Imaging department of 10 providers with state-of-the-art equipment onsite
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care, and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
A Midwestern city with numerous amenities and recognition including "#1 Fastest Growing Midwest Metro," "#1 Best City for High Salary and Low Cost of Living," "#2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S.," and "#2 Best Place to Live in the Midwest."