Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a part-time BC/BE General Dermatologist.
- Part-time (3 days a week) general Dermatology opportunity
- Access to numerous dermatologic subspecialties like pediatric dermatology, Mohs, pigmentary disorders and patch testing
- New state of the art facility
- Average of 30 patients per day
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity