Advocate Health has an excellent opportunity for an Occupational Medicine physician to join our collegial team.
Occupational Medicine Milwaukee
- Full time position that works 5 days a week at our Mitchell Street location
- Salary base plus compensation model with a collaboration agreement with our APC s
- Position includes 50/50 split between workers compensation injuries and occupational health
- Imaging, splinting, wound care, medication management, back injury care, back to work restrictions, pre-employment physicals, TB testing, DOT guidelines, FAA guidelines, lead exposure, asbestos, other hazardous materials. MRO services are outsourced.
- 80% of the work is scheduled and 20% is walk-in
- Manageable workload with great lifestyle. Monday Friday schedule, no nights, weekends or call. Most days finish by 5 pm (occasionally will need to stay late if patient presents)
- Strong employer base in the community with lots of history
- The occupational medicine team collaborates throughout the day using Teams. While there is only 1 occ med physician on site, they do collaborate periodically throughout the day.
About Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums including an internationally designed lakefront art museum to one of the nation s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and user-friendly international airports in the world.