U.S. Urology Partners, a Physician Owned Private Equity group, is comprised of affiliated Urology practices in Syracuse New York, Columbus Ohio Indianapolis IN, and Orlando Florida. We are seeking additional general and subspecialized Urologists to join our ever-expanding physician owned groups and are actively recruiting for future candidates.
U.S. Urology Partners is one of the nation’s largest independent providers of urology and related specialty services, including general urology, surgical procedures, advanced treatment options for prostate and bladder cancer, and other ancillary services, including a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center at each affiliate location.
Our Positions offer:
- State-of-the-art urology clinics combined with satellites, & DaVinci robot within our Surgery Center in Columbus
- Comprehensive ancillary services: Radiation therapy IMRT; Advanced Prostate Cancer Centers APCC, Lab, imaging, in office dispensary, multiple hospitals and out reach agreements.
- Partnership with over 100 collegial, skilled and enthusiastic physicians
- Physician partnership tract & ownership in the parent company, U.S. Urology Partners
- Competitive salary guarantees with generous bonus tied to productivity
- Sign on bonus, moving expenses, CME, PTO, and a robust benefits package
- Student loan repayment for applicable candidates
- Company provided physician extenders
To support its physicians and other providers, U.S. Urology Partners operates a centralized business office with more than 50 healthcare professionals who provide end-to-end services, including finance and accounting, revenue cycle management, provider recruitment, human resources, compliance, data analytics, marketing and contracting.
Enjoy life in a large city in a region that fits your lifestyle. All practices are located within a short drive to other large metropolitan areas and international airports, where options are unlimited. These are opportunities worth considering!