A top health system in the southeast is seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncologist to help meet patient demand.
Join a national leader in advanced cancer treatment and research who offers patients cutting-edge cancer care in the communities in which they live. This a strong thriving team of 6 other Oncologists with incredible support staff who enjoy limited call and a great quality of life, all in beautiful central Georgia just south of Atlanta.
The Practice Details:
- Outpatient Medical Hematology/Oncology in central Georgia
- M-F schedule, 1:4 telephone call (very light call requirements)
- Busy practice, walking into a well established patient panel
- Seeing around 25 patients per day, APP support to assist
- Role will be mostly community based Oncology
Compensation & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive total compensation package with uncapped wRVU production upside and 2 year guarantee
- Full benefits package, 401k, and pension plan. 25 days PTO + 6 holidays + 5 CME days
- Student loan repayment offered
Living in Central Georgia:
- Short drive to Atlanta, Florida Beaches, and several international airports
- Family friendly area with a great cost of living and wonderful schools, 4 local colleges nearby as well
- Warm weather year round with many outdoor recreational options, whether you like to hike, fish, or bike. Lake life is close with a 15-minute drive out of town and is surrounded by public beaches and recreation areas.
- Four golf courses are inside the county, with two more just outside its borders.
For more information and to apply now please contact Reece Asbury using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time