Massachusetts General Hospital is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine physician to join its Center for International and Specialized Healthcare Services in Boston. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to provide high-touch care at one of the most prestigious teaching institutions in the country at the forefront of cutting-edge care.
- Available to see patients during routine business hours 5 days per week as well as possibly early morning or evening appointments as deemed appropriate by the physician.
- The panel expectation is 300-350 patients.
- Patients would be given your cell phone and direct email access (securely).
- You will provide weekday and weekend coverage as part of the Concierge Medicine Practice as determined by the group s call schedule.
- You will be responsible for professional clinical decisions with respect to the diagnosis and treatment of your patients for care received while they are at Mass General and providing general guidance to your patients when they are remote, including responsibility for coverage of your patients after hours.
- You will be directly involved with the care of your patients when they are hospitalized at Mass General. You do not need to serve as attending of record, but you will be expected to see your patients in the hospital and coordinate with the primary team on a daily basis, which includes the weekends (in person, as needed).
- Opportunity to manage a small number of short-term international and/or domestic primary care patients referred via the International Office and Executive Health Services in the Center
- Your teaching responsibilities may include participation in the training of residents and fellows and precepting medical house staff.
About Mass General: 999-bed medical center, located in the heart of Boston, offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. We offer high-quality care and services in four health centers in the Boston area. The hospital also holds concurrent Level 1 verification for adult and pediatric trauma and burn care. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Role since the survey began in 1990.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Kerry Sachs, Administrative Director of Concierge Medicine and Executive Health, Massachusetts General Hospital: 617-643-6297 or Kerry_sachs@mgh.harvard.edu
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.