Physician Integrative Medicine Institute for Health & Healing San Francisco, CA
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family, Internal, or Integrative Medicine and/or Functional Medicine physician to join our practice at the Institute for Health & Healing.
Location: San Francisco, California
Founded in 1992 by William B. Stewart, MD, the Institute for Health & Healing is one of the largest most comprehensive Integrative Medicine programs in the country, functioning as an integral part of Sutter Health. IHH has expanded throughout Sutter Health, and we continue to grow our physical footprint and virtual reach. Currently, IHH has clinics in San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, and Roseville, with several outreach locations throughout Sutter Health. We also have developed a virtual integrative medicine program serving many thousands of patients, employees, employers, and communities throughout Northern California. As a member of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group, you will appreciate the benefits of a multi-specialty medical group to pursue your professional goals, while providing high quality care to a diverse patient population.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine Physician (MD or DO).
- BC/BE in Integrative and/or Functional Medicine or equivalent experience and training in either a specialty setting or primary care.
- An active California medical license.
- Candidate should have excellent clinical skills and interest supporting the growth of the Institute for Health & Healing in integrative healthcare, including but not limited to acupuncture, functional medicine, osteopathy and/or manual therapies, herbal and natural medicine, and mind-body medicine practices.
- Self-directed, compassionate, innovative, a team-player, adaptable and flexible.
Join us and you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Full Benefit Package.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Robust retirement program.
- Positive work/life balance.
- State of the art electronic health record (EPIC).
- Group leadership opportunities.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefit package.
- Relocation allowance.
- Robust retirement program.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.