Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) is a physician-led partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to medicine.
SCPMG is an organization with strong values, which provides our physicians with the resources and support systems to ensure they can focus on practicing medicine, connecting with one another, and providing the best possible care to their patients.
In Southern California, you ll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For additional information about this opportunity, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com or call (866) 829-3184.
We are an AAP/EEO employer.Salary Range: Minimum Salary ($369,223.00) - Maximum Salary ($370,215.00)