Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking two per diem BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologists.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- State of the art Dorothy E. Schneider Cancer Center within a multispecialty group, including a primary care-based referral system, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists
- In-house infusion center and radiation therapy
- Inpatient coverage at nearby Mills Peninsula Hospital in Burlingame
- Multi-disciplinary breast cancer clinic
- Strong clinical trial programs
- Physician led and collegial environment
- Malpractice tail coverage included
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity