In 2016, OSF Healthcare became partners with Great Plains Orthopedics which has allowed us to expand our Orthopedic Services. This collaboration has also given us the ability to provide our patients with state of the art orthopedic and musculoskeletal care throughout the Central Illinois Community. Great Plains Orthopedics with OSF Healthcare is a premier multi-specialty orthopedic surgery group composed of 14 subspecialty fellowship-trained surgeons.
- Seeking an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Total Joint Surgeon, Foot & Ankle Surgeon, & Hand Surgeon to join a well-established, team of specialists to serve an increasing patient base in Peoria, Illinois.
- This physician group has a strong affiliation with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, the area s only Level 1 Trauma Center, the highest level designated in trauma care.
Galesburg, IL - General Orthopedic Surgeon
- Seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join a community of caregivers at OSF St. Mary
- Consultative practice opportunity with OSF Galesburg Clinic, a multispecialty clinic, with surgical and other subspecialty support.
- Call 1:3 with 24/7 Hospitalist Service coverage
- Enjoy a rich referral base and established program while seeing a wide range of General Orthopedics patients
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 8 paid holidays
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid claims made based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
Please contact or send CV to:
Annie Spears, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment