Aurora Health Center in Oshkosh, WI, has an exciting opportunity for an additional OBGYN to join a busy practice!
- Join a group of 5 providers
- Average of 6 call days per month
- Primary office in Oshkosh with hospital attached
- Hospital has about 650 deliveries annually
- 4-day work schedule
- Very dedicated and collegial group
- Access to Gyn/Onc, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Special Care Nursery
- Strong support staff
- Level 2 NICU
- Highly engaged medical group
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.