A geriatric psychiatrist is needed for a new inpatient unit in Connecticut. They are offering flexible schedules, Mon through Friday, with both full time and part time options. There will also be a very light call. You will be given up to 60 minutes for new patient evaluations and up to 45 minutes for medical management. They are looking for a board certified physician or board eligible within two years of residency. They also want someone with geriatric experience, but no fellowship is required.
You will receive a guaranteed base salary, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Norwalk is a city located in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area as well as the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and references to joanne.davies @comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2813686.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Inpatient geriatric unit
- Flexible Monday - Friday schedule
- Geriatric fellowship not required
- Very light call schedule
- Active Connecticut license preferred for a quick start
- Seeking several board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrists to join practice
- Medical, disability, and retirement benefits included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $250000.00 to $350000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.