Come practice in Totowa, NJ, in Passaic County in northeast New Jersey. The township lies approximately 27 miles west of the Hudson River, 16 miles north of Newark, and 22 miles south of the New York border. This locale has made Totowa one of the fastest-growing suburbs in New Jersey.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Nicole Frohman at email@example.com or (954) 837-2764.
- Mostly clinic based private practice with 80 - 90% outpatient
- New Jersey license preferred
- Must be board certified
- Fellowship required
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are negotiable
- Benefits include retirement and medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Vacation and CME
- Academic affiliation: Lombardi Cancer Center of Georgetown University Medical Center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail