Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) has an immediate opening for a full-time Gastroenterologist, joining 4 physicians, a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant. Integrated practice at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, newly built hospital and endoscopy center.
Santa Rosa, CA
- Call: 1 in 5
- Spacious new offices immediately adjacent to modern expanding hospital
- Integrated EMR (EPIC)
- Strong office and hospital support staff
- On-Site Ambulatory Surgery Center for endoscopies
- Advanced endoscopy procedures
- General surgery support
- Associated with CPMC
- Hospital expansion: completion by 2022
- Board certified
- 2 years of experience preferred, but not required
- ERCP training or IBD training/interest preferred
Community InformationLocated 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.