Baptist Health Medical Group, a physician-led multi-specialty group, is seeking BC/BE
fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians to join our growing team in Corbin and Paducah, Kentucky!
All physicians are board certified in pulmonary critical care and are ready to manage
patients with respiratory needs. Staff includes dedicated registered nurses certified in
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) who care for patients with coronary, medical and surgical healthcare needs, providing a 1:1 and 1:2 nurse-to-patient ratio. Respiratory therapist on site.
At Baptist Health Medical Group, you ll find a caring, collaborative environment, where
leadership listens, work/life balance is a priority, and there is a strong focus on family.
Physician led, patient focused Baptist Health Medical Group brings together Baptist Health s employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states. Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the growing network encompasses nearly 1,500 providers. This includes more than 750 physicians and more than 740 advanced practice clinicians, representing primary care and more than 75 specialties.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including student loan repayment and starting bonus
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Fellowship stipend program
- Relocation/moving allowance available
- Allowed time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians)
- Flexible work schedules
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans 401K and 457b
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations Immigration support with legal counseling, if needed
Baptist Health Corbin, a 273-bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services. The hospital is a vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Population 7,325
- The cost of living is consistently below average.
- Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 28 F to 86 F and is rarely below 12 F or above 92 F. Summers are warm and winters are short.
- Located just off Interstate 75, between Lexington, Kentucky, and Knoxville, Tennessee, Corbin, has made history as the birthplace of
Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Corbin has much to offer the outdoor enthusiast. Close proximity to two lakes Corbin is home to the Daniel Boone National Forest, it is home to Cumberland Falls State Resort Park, which boasts the Western hemisphere s only Moonbow.
- Located just off Interstate 75, between Lexington, Kentucky, and Knoxville, Tennessee, Knoxville TN: 1hr 24 min; Lexington KY: 1hr