UROLOGY ELIZABETHTOWN or CORBIN, KY - BE PART OF A COLLEGIAL GROUP WITH AN EXCELLENT COMMUNITY REPUTATION! - RECRUITING INCENTIVES UP TO $200,000
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained urologist to join our team of physicians at Baptist Health Hardin or at Baptist Health Corbin.
Baptist Health Hardin:
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm in a brand-new office
- Practice has 4 Physicians, 2 APRNs, and support staff.
- Well-rounded practice with quality providers and good reputations.
- Mix of seasoned providers who bring wisdom from years of experience and enthusiasm of new providers who bring new ideas.
Baptist Health Corbin:
- Practice has 1 MD, 1 APRN, and support staff.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Immigration support, if needed
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH HARDIN HOSPITAL
Baptist Health Hardin employs over 2,850 staff and has more than 40 locations providing clinic and diagnostic services. The hospital is a 300 bed regional facility. The service area of ten (10) counties serves a combined population of over 450,000 in Central Kentucky. The location is 40 miles south of Louisville on Interstate 65. The hospital is the 12th largest in the state, with the second busiest Emergency Department. The Baptist Health Hardin medical staff is comprised of over 450 physicians / providers representing 32 specialties.
ABOUT ELIZABETHTOWN, KENTUCKY
- Fastest growing community in the state of KY.
- The City of Elizabethtown has an official population of 29,000 residents, our average daytime population doubles due to the regional attraction as a place to work, shop, dine and entertain.
- Situated at the crossroads of major highways including Interstate 65, Elizabethtown is conveniently within a day s drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population.
- Ford Motor Company will develop two electric battery plants and will create 5,000 new jobs and is the single largest economic spend in the history of the state of Kentucky. The first plant is expected to open in 2025 and the second would follow in 2026.
- Elizabethtown, KY has many dining and entertainment options to keep you and your family busy.
Click here for more information about Elizabethtown, KY.
For additional information please contact:ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH CORBIN
Baptist Health Corbin, a 273-bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary and Harlan counties and Jellico, Tennessee.
Baptist Health Corbin is a vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care, services include:
- Adult psychiatry
- Ambulatory care
- Breast Care Center
- Baptist Health Family Fitness
- Diagnostic imaging
- Cardiopulmonary services
- Emergency Department
- Heart care
- Nursery and Level II Nursery
- Occupational health
- Outpatient specialty clinics in pediatric surgery, thoracic/cardiovascular surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, allergy, rheumatology, dermatology and ear, nose and throat
- Outpatient diagnostic center first in the region
- Physical Rehabilitation Center
- Surgical services
- Women s Health Center
Baptist Health has a network of healthcare providers for patients in the Southeast Kentucky area from Baptist Health Medical Group offices, to Baptist Urgent Care and Baptist Express Care inside Walmart stores.
Baptist Health Corbin provides clinical training opportunities for local and regional colleges and universities, including an on-campus associate degree in nursing program with Lincoln Memorial University. This program makes it possible for Southeastern Kentuckians to stay at home and earn nursing degrees.
- Population 7,325
- The cost of living is consistently below average.
- Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 28 F to 86 F and is rarely below 12 F or above 92 F. Summers are warm and winters are short.
- Located just off Interstate 75, between Lexington, Kentucky, and Knoxville, Tennessee, Corbin, has made history as the birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Corbin has much to offer the outdoor enthusiast. Close proximity to two lakes: Laurel Lake and Lake Cumberland. Corbin is home to the Daniel Boone National Forest, it is home to Cumberland Falls State Resort Park, which boasts the Western hemisphere s only Moonbow. Two other parks are conveniently located just miles from Corbin: Pine Mountain State Resort Park and Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park
- Located just off Interstate 75, between Lexington, Kentucky, and Knoxville, Tennessee, Knoxville TN: 1hr 24 min; Lexington KY: 1hr 28min; International Airport: Louisville International: 2hr 23min
Click here for more information on Corbin, KY.