St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is recruiting for a fellowship trained microvascular plastic surgeon to join our well-established Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. The candidate needs to be BC/BE by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Competitive candidates must have excellent communication skills and an unwavering commitment to quality patient care and education. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience though surgeons finishing their microvascular fellowship are welcome to apply.
St Luke s Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is a hospital-employed practice within St Luke s University Health Network and provides the full breadth of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery. This candidate would provide support to our busy, Level I and Level 2 trauma centers as well as other services lines, including surgical oncology, orthopedics, wound care, podiatry, vascular, and ENT, with a primary focus on reconstructive plastic surgery.
Practice Highlights Include:
- High volume general/thoracic surgical oncology, autologous breast reconstruction, head and neck reconstruction, and limb salvage.
- Support to establish a lymphatic surgery practice.
- Faculty appointment to our New Dermatology residency.
- Faculty for university based (Temple) plastic surgery residency program and St. Luke s general surgery residency.
- Research and medical student education opportunities available.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus with possibility of stipend
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities