Orthopedic Affiliates located in Concord Massachusetts, is seeking a board eligible/board certified orthopedic surgeon to join our expanding private practice. Physicians in our group maintain their community level general orthopedic practices, while focusing on their specialty area or interest(s).
- Interest general orthopedics or arthroplasty is a particularly good fit.
- Well established private practice, with built- in referrals
- New additional clinic location opened in the fall 2022
- Supported by PAs/NPs working within clinic and covering OR cases
- Inpatient PAs/NPs service provides extensive support including rounding, and night and weekend coverage.
- Competitive compensation, straight forward partnership track allows new hires to grow their practice and quickly become an integrated member partner as we continue to grow.
Orthopedic Affiliates is affiliated with Emerson Health is a regional health care system providing advanced medical services to more than 300,000 people in 25 towns. We make high-quality healthcare more accessible to those who live and work in our community at Emerson Hospital in Concord, health centers in Bedford, Groton, Sudbury, Westford and Concord and Urgent Care settings in Hudson, Littleton and Maynard.
Emerson has strategic alliances with several academic centers in Boston including Mass General Brigham, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and
Tufts Medical Center. Concord is known for its rich history, revolutionary war sites and many famous authors. The surrounding communities are among the best places to live in Massachusetts with several top-ranked school systems in the state and is located just 20 miles Northwest of Boston .
Employment opportunities within easy commuting distance are unrivaled for those moving to the area as a couple.