Telemedicine Transgender Physician (IM/FP)
$302,424 - $317,556 annual (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$287,268 - $301,656 annual (Lifetime Board Certified)
$272,184 - $285,804 annual (Pre-Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a CA-licensed IM/FP physician to evaluate and co-manage clinically complex patients, including those identifying as transgender within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitations’ (CDCR) correctional institutions.
Under the general direction of the Chief Physician, you will:
- Provide consultation services to primary care providers by developing treatment plans to assist in the implementation of policies and programs that promote a safe, respectful, and rehabilitative environment for the transgender, non-binary, and intersex community
- Evaluate and treat transgender patients via remote video signaling and support appropriate access to transgender health care
- Participate in program development and implementation activities, including statewide quality improvement efforts
- Travel to CDCR correctional institutions throughout California
CCHCS also offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 40-hour workweek Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- Relocation assistance for those new to State of California service
- Robust 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans (tax defer up to $45,000 - $60,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend Dedicated assistance with visa sponsorship Comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage And much more
We currently have an opportunity at our Headquarters office in Elk Grove. Located approximately 15 miles south of Sacramento, Elk Grove is a friendly bedroom community featuring modern neighborhoods, excellent schools, and all of the amenities you and your family desire.
Submit your CV to CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or call (877) 793-4473 for more information.
To apply online, please visit https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=6064322&user_id=