Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist Opportunity in Kansas City!
A nonprofit, community mental health organization in Kansas City is seeking a Psychiatrist to join their team. This role allows you to live in the heart of Kansas City or enjoy a great quality of life in the suburbs of the metro. Join an established group with an excellent reputation in the heart of the Midwest as you further your career. Opportunity Highlights
- Guaranteed base salary
- No nights, no call, no weekends
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with employer match
- Student loan repayment options
Kansas City is a diverse, thriving city in the Midwest that s been repeatedly ranked as one of the nation s top places to live. Whether you land in the heart of the city or a nearby suburb, you ll find a welcoming atmosphere, family-friendly neighborhoods, and a lively downtown area to enjoy.\n\n
- A low cost of living + a variety of great housing options
- Exceptional public and private schools + local and nearby colleges and universities
- Beautiful surrounding nature + plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, kayaking, and much more
- Immediate access to ample amenities incredible shopping and dining, a thriving arts, history and culture scene, an international airport, and professional sports
Called one of the top 100 U.S. cities to live in by Money Magazine, the Kansas City suburb of Lee s Summit has a lot to offer: dining (casual to fine), recreation (golf to waterparks), shopping (modern malls to the 1880s downtown district). Downtown Lee s Summit combines small-town charm with big-city style, with a wide variety of historical architectural styles on display.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md