Ochsner LSU Health System Monroe Medical Center & Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center- Shreveport seek applicants in the Section of Hematology-Oncology. This would be at the Assistant or the Associate Professor level with an interest in Hematology, Lung, Breast and/or GI oncology. Great potential for administrative advancement. Applicants must qualify for a Louisiana license. BE/BC necessary.
Applicants would be expected to participate in all faculty activities, including medical student, house staff and fellowship teaching responsibilities; conduct research and publish findings in journals and make presentations at medical conferences; M.D. or equivalent. Faculty with Translational and/or Clinical Research interest is a plus. J1 waiver visa applicants are welcome.
Highlights of the Position:
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally important leadership and guidance to medical students and residents
- Allows the opportunity to do either lab or clinical research.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Retirement Plans