Body Imaging Radiologist
Ochsner Health Radiology
Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Fellowship trained Body Imaging Radiologist. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
The Ochsner North Shore Radiology group is composed of 14 radiologists with fellowship training in Body Imaging, Musculoskeletal, MRI, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Radiology and Breast Imaging working in conjunction with a larger system-wide Radiology group that includes a total of over 100 board certified radiologists.
- Join a diverse group of 14 North Shore Radiologists with flexibility to subspecialize/narrow focus of practice
- Fellowship training in Body Imaging is preferred. Experience/interest in advanced MRI techniques (including prostate, cervix, and rectal MR) and PET is a bonus
- Primarily on-site position with opportunity to work remotely several times per month
- In Patient Practice Opportunity
- After hours coverage 7 nights/week by combination of internal nighthawks/VRAD
- Very reasonable call requirements and associated respite days
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting salary is commensurate with experience and training with quick ramp up in a fair and transparent compensation plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME with annual CME stipend
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b).
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance