- Traditional practice in Butler, AL (outpatient Clinic; rounding on patients in the hospital one mile away)
- No nights and weekend work
- Strong support by employed specialists within the System.
- Supportive clinic team including one physician and one NP.
- Family oriented work environment
- We do sponsor J1 waivers.
- 8,000 Annual ED Volume
- Inpatient rounding compensation
- EPIC EMR system
- Located close to the AL/MS state line, 36 miles Southeast of Meridian, MS
- 12 - 24 hour shift times, flexible scheduling.
Choctaw General Hospital, Butler, AL: A division of Ochsner Rush Health, Choctaw General Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access facility located in Butler, AL. Built in 2012, the hospital provides inpatient care, swing bed care, an emergency department, and inpatient and outpatient X-ray and lab services. Full time physician serves as an ED/Hospitalist in the hospital.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- 501c3 form qualified government loan repayment
- Malpractice and tail insurance