Be apart of our Growing Team! OBHG is looking for an OB Hospitalist to join our team in Rapid City, South Dakota!
- Monument Health Rapid City Hospital
Ob Hospitalist Group Site Directors perform an important dual clinical/professional role: ensuring their program is achieving clinical and operational objectives and guiding the hospitalist team.
Part of the OBHG leadership team, the site director reports to the Medical Director of Operations, and collaborates with the MDO to deliver excellent care, build and maintain relationships and oversee the program s financial health.
Responsibilities include working five or more Hospitalist shifts each month and traveling to address hospital and operational priorities as needed.
Our Site Director positions offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx benefits
- CME allowance
- 401k employer match
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Advancement opportunities
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an Obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team. OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources and an exceptional work/life balance.
As a Hospitalist, you'll have the freedom to create your own schedule with no on-call duty or office management.
Hospitalist responsibilities include:
- OB/GYN triage
- Fetal monitoring
- Gynecological emergency assistance
- Patient evaluation and management
- Delivery attendance and surgical assists
This position offers:
- Full-time (5-7 shifts) and Part-time (2-4 shifts) available
- Travel availability if desired
- Flexible scheduling and GUARANTEED SHIFTS
- 90-day advance scheduling
- No on-call responsibility
- Medical benefits (medical, dental vision, life, & 401k match)
- Paid medical malpractice insurance (with tail)
- CME allowance
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Collegiate and team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please use my contact information below: