Premier group is looking for a Urologist to join their team. Graves-Gilbert Clinic proudly provides quality and compassionate care to the South Central Kentucky area.
- Board eligible or board certified in Urology
- Practicing Urologist or 2024 Fellow
- Da Vinci Surgical
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package including profit sharing and cash balance plan
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
- Investment opportunity in ASC
- Urology group consists of five urologist
- Call schedule will be 1:5
- Multiple experienced nurse practitioners within the department extend the community impact by providing excellent clinical care
- Schedule of 50% office and 50% procedures
- Da Vinci Surgical at both area hospitals
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
About Graves Gilbert Clinic and TriStar Greenview:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians. Currently there are almost 200 physicians and clinical providers. It is the largest physician-owned medical group in Kentucky serving 1,000,000 patients in 2021. Our ACO is #2 nation-wide for quality.
- Graves-Gilbert was voted #6 Best Places to Work in Kentucky for Healthcare.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians, built a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
- Located in the hub of the Barren River Area District Development (10-country area), there are many opportunities for community outreach and to provide care to underserved populations.
- Web site http://gravesgilbert.com/
- Warren County’s estimated 2023 population is 140,782 with a growth rate of 1.5%
- State’s third largest city, serving as an economic hub for a 10-county area
- Nationally recognized for education, implementing school programs like Franklin Covey’s™ “The Leader in Me”
- Cost of living below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including SKYPAC, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra, year-round festivals and close proximity to Nashville, TN
- Home to Western Kentucky University and The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science, ranked one of the top five high schools in the country
- Convenient access to international airport in Nashville, TN, approximately one hour away
- Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington.
- Warren County catchment area serves a population base of 300,000+.
- Bowling Green was voted Best Place to Live by Time Magazine and Top 100 Best Places to Live in the country by Livability.