Mercy Health Lorain located 30 miles west of Cleveland, is seeking a board eligible/board certified physician for a part-time, Occupational Medicine, employment opportunity to work collaboratively with the Occupational Health staff, providers, manager and director. Candidate must be organized, efficient, and communicative.
- Assist the System Medical Director for Occupational Health in designing and implementing system-wide policies and procedures
- Able to use Systoc and Systoc Tap to Chart electronic medical record
- Acquire and maintain: Department of Transportation Certification examiner (DOT), Medical Review Officer certification (MRO)
- Maintain understanding of and application of OSHA, HIPAA, BWC, DOT standards
- Participate in growth, marketing strategy and recruitment efforts for the service line
- Become collaborating physician or supervisor for advanced practice clinicians
Mercy Health Lorain
As a part of a faith-based health system, Mercy Health Lorain has two hospitals with one being a critical access hospital, and a second full-service hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The Mercy Health Lorain market provides high quality comprehensive care to the region through multiple services such as a regional cancer center, acute and subacute inpatient beds, endoscopy center, wound care center, homecare and hospice services, along with a full spectrum of outpatient ancillary services.
- 30-minute drive to Cleveland or Sandusky
- Beautiful lakeside communities
- Convenient to parks, recreation, shopping
- Close to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Desired suburban communities with strong schools